Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girly Tea Party...




There is this really great place on 280 by Kohls - Mrs. Rosemary's Special Teas. It was like nothing I have ever done before and it was FANTASTIC!!! We had the best girl day ever - the Teas were fantastic and the food was to die for. This is a little different from regular "tea rooms" but it was really nice and actually booked up for the day - so thank you to Kendall for the reservations!!! This is a place I definitely want to take Morgan when she is much older - there were so many breakable things, but what a girly girl thing to do - we had a blast!!!

2 comments:

Silena Cvacho said...

I don't think I've had so much fun in a long time! Especially girly fun!! It was a wonderful day! I'm glad I got to spend some time with you!! We must do it again SOON!
Love ya, Silena

Dollar General said...

Y'all look cute - Happy Birthdays!